The Resource Helen and teacher : the story of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy, Joseph P. Lash
- Helen and teacher : the story of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy, Joseph P. Lash
- Title remainder
- the story of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy
- Statement of responsibility
- Joseph P. Lash
- "A Merloyd Lawrence book."
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 787-789) and index
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Annie: The making of Annie Sullivan ; Boston, Perkins and Samuel Gridley Howe ; The taming of "Miss Spitfire" -- Teacher and Helen: The key is turned ; No room for a lover ; The conquest of Boston ; Helen finds a vocation; Annie almost loses hers ; Expulsion from Eden ; The break with Anagnos ; No one can refuse Helen ; The conquest of New York ; Another schoolmaster meets his Waterloo at the hands of Annie -- Helen and teacher: My teacher, my self ; Radcliffe: class of 1904 ; Helen writes a classic ; A triumph dearly bought -- Helen and teacher and John: Extraordinary triangle ; A successful book - more doubts ; A winsome woman and some benefactors ; "I must speak" ; The red flag ; End of the Wrentham triangle -- Helen and teacher and Polly: Socialist Joan of Arc ; Helen in love ; Separation from teacher ; Helen goes to Hollywood ; On the vaudeville circuit ; A proposal for marriage ; Campaign for the blind ; Teacher's last confrontation ; "Six hands" ; The dupe of words ; Teacher's descent into darkness ; Death of teacher -- Helen and Polly: Helen without teacher ; "Anything Helen Keller is for, I am for" - F. D. R. ; "The crowing experience of my life" ; A mind of her own ; True and false fears ; Tempest in a teapot -- Helen: "Helen's aloneness does not bear thinking about" ; "As long as I have breath" ; Epilogue: Helen's religion
- 24 cm.
- xiv, 811 pages, 20 unnumbered leaves of plates
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of Helen and teacher : the story of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy, Joseph P. Lash
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Helen and teacher : the story of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy, Joseph P. Lash
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.rochsma.selco.info/resource/4EMfM7cdyL8/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.rochsma.selco.info/resource/4EMfM7cdyL8/">Helen and teacher : the story of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy, Joseph P. Lash</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.rochsma.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.rochsma.selco.info/">Mayo High School</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Mayo High School. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...