The Resource Domestic violence, Tamara L. Roleff, book editor
- Domestic violence, Tamara L. Roleff, book editor
- Statement of responsibility
- Tamara L. Roleff, book editor
- Cover subtitle: Opposing viewpoints
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Domestic violence is a serious problem / Marva Bledsoe -- The seriousness of domestic violence is exaggerated / Philip Jenkins -- Female violence against men is a serious problem / Philip W. Cook -- The seriousness of female violence against men has been exaggerated / Christine Wicker -- Domestic violence is a serious problem for gays / Steve Friess -- Domestic violence among gays is not society's problem / Mike Royko -- Alcohol abuse causes domestic violence / Jerry P. Flanzer -- Alcohol abuse does not cause domestic violence / Larry W. Bennett -- Patriarchal customs cause violence against women / Viviane Lerner -- Patriarchy does not cause violence against women / Mona Charen -- Sports culture contributes to domestic violence / Jeff Benedict -- The Violence against Women Act can reduce domestic violence / Bonnie J. Campbell -- The Violence against Women Act is unjust / Frank S. Zepezauer -- Mandatory arrest laws can reduce domestic violence / Julian Leigh -- Mandatory arrest laws are unjust / Janell D. Schmidt and Lawrence W. Sherman -- Restraining orders may empower women against domestic violence / K.J. Wilson -- Restraining orders may incite domestic violence / Gerald McOscar -- Therapy programs for batterers are effective at reducing domestic violence / Craig Chalquist -- Therapy programs for batterers are ineffective at reducing domestic violence / Margaret A. Hagen -- Welfare reform must include an exemption for victims of domestic violence / Jennifer Gonnerman -- Welfare reform should not include an exemption for victims of domestic violence / Sally L. Satel
- 22 cm.
- 176 p.
- Isbn Type
- (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- System control number
ContextContext of Domestic violence, Tamara L. Roleff, book editor
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Domestic violence, Tamara L. Roleff, book editor
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.rochsma.selco.info/resource/sF-bz35RmdM/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.rochsma.selco.info/resource/sF-bz35RmdM/">Domestic violence, Tamara L. Roleff, book editor</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.rochsma.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.rochsma.selco.info/">Mayo High School</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Mayo High School. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...